With SPSS predictive analytics software, you can predict with confidence what will happen next so that you can make smarter decisions, solve problems and improve outcomes.
You can find out more about SPSS and what it can do for you on the SPSS webpages
Students: Both SPSS Statistics 26 and SPSS Amos 26 are available on the HWU student desktop.
Staff: You can install SPSS Statistics 26 and SPSS Amos 26 from the Software Center.
The installs are: -
- IBM SPSS 26 - Statistics Premium Bundle
- SPSS Amos 26
SPSS is also available for unsupported machines and home use.
To run SPSS
- Start, (All Progams,) IBM SPSS Statistics, IBM SPSS Statistics 26
To run Amos
- Start, (All Progams,) IBM SPSS Statistics, IBM SPSS Amos 26, ...
Download from WebStore
To download SPSS for home use
- Go to the webstore at https://hw.ac.onthehub.com
- Sign in using your HWU UserID and password.
See SPSS download instructions (under Documents)
Unsupported staff PC
If you would like to install SPSS on an unsupported staff PC or laptop please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the pc (Location/Operating System)