Student Wellbeing Services


Student Wellbeing Services aim to provide a range of support, guidance, activities and advice to help students to be their best, and get the most from their university experience.

If you're unsure what support you require, you can contact our Student Success Advisors below.

Our services include:

Key information

Student Wellbeing