Examinations and assessment
Semester 2 Exam diet 2021
The semester 2 diet of exams will take place in the following dates:
- 26 April - 7 May for UG Final Years and PG (see below)
- 10 May - 21 May for UG years 1, 2 and 3 (timetable to be published on 15 March)
Take-home exam guides
Note: The guides for the April-May diet will be published in due course
- Student Guide to Take-Home Exams: General Guide
- Student Guide to Take-Home Exams: Technical Guide
- Student Guide to Timed Take-Home Exams: General Guide
- Quick Guide to Take-Home Exams
UG Final Years and PG April-May exam timetable - published 1 March 2021 (revised 2 March)
Exams will take the form of a take-home exam for Semester 2 and relevant student guidance on take-home exams will be issued to students prior to the start of the exam diet.
If you have any further questions, please log your enquiry through the student portal in the first instance.
Malaysia foundation programme July/Sept 2020 intake
- Take-home exam March 2021 timetable
- Student guide for take-home exams - Malaysia foundation programme (February 2021)
- MFP Technical Guide - Malaysia foundation programme (March 2021)
Semester 3, August diet 2021
The August diet of exams will take place between the 5-13 August 2021 and the final exam timetables for the undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses will be published on 19 July 2021 (dates to be confirmed).