Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a Go Global inter-campus transfer:
- your programme must be running at the other campus. You can check your eligibility (see below) or visit the programme pages for UK and Dubai campuses.
- although there are no specific grades required to transfer, you must be able to demonstrate successful academic performance in earlier stages of your programme, and have passed your semester 1 exams.
For most programmes it is possible to transfer for one semester or one year. There may be a limited number of transfers available on some programmes.
There may be some programmes that are structured to facilitate transfer at the end of a year/stage, so transferring at the end of a semester may not always be available.
If you are a current undergraduate student, you must have completed one full year of study before you can do an inter-campus transfer, and:
- Your degree programme must be available at the campus you wish to transfer to.
- You must pass all exams and assessments to enable you to progress to the academic year in which you intend to transfer. If you have a resit, you will normally not be eligible.
- You must not have any outstanding debts to the University, such as tuition fees or accommodation fees.
- Unfortunately, students cannot transfer in Semester 2 of their final year
Students on postgraduate taught Masters programmes should contact the Go Global Team on firstname.lastname@example.org as applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Unfortunately, postgraduate students in the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences are not eligible to transfer
See also: How to apply.