How do I request a transfer?

Transfer requests for September 2023

Transfer requests for September 2023 are now open. If you are an eligible undergraduate, you will be able to request a temporary or permanent transfer for September 2023 using the MyHWU – Inter-Campus Transfer application on Student Self Service.

Please note we cannot guarantee that your application to transfer will be approved.

Request deadlines

Requests to transfer to the UK or Dubai Campus will close on the 15th of June.

See also: Can I apply for Travel Bursaries?

Please note: Heriot-Watt reserves the right to withdraw opportunities to participate in the Go Global programme, including Inter-Campus Transfers, at any time.