Claim Forms

Clinical Trials Insurance

Travel forms and documents

Motor Forms

  • Driver Declaration Form - To be completed by staff/students who wish to apply to be approved to drive University owned/leased/hired or private vehicles on University business.
    The form is in two sections the first is accessed by clicking on the link above, once this is submitted you will received an email from Heriot-Watt Shield which contains a link to the second section of the form. Once this has been submitted and approved you will receive an email with your Authorised Driver Number.
    When your driver declaration is due for renewal, you are only required to complete the second section of the form. You will be sent an email reminding you of the renewal which includes a link to the second section of the form only. 
  • Motor Accident Grab Card
  • Declaration Form for Owned and Leased Vehicles
  • Declaration Form for Hired Vehicles