International Bank Transfer and Online Payments Platform
International students can pay their fees using Heriot-Watt University’s payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This platform allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
How does it work?
Simply select the country you are paying from, the amount you wish to pay and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details and payer details (if different). If you choose to pay via bank transfer, use the payment instructions provided to make your payment through your bank (at branch, online or via phone). If you select an online payment option, you will be redirected to complete your payment.
Benefits for you:
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options specific to your country.
- Transparent rate, guaranteed for 72 hours, with no additional fees
- Peace of mind that Heriot Watt University will receive the full amount you pay with no bank charges deducted.
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment every step of the way
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service team dedicated to students
For more information, watch this short video from Western Union.