Student Service Centre (SSC)

SSC services available by appointment

  • Student Enrolment
  • Issue of ID cards
  • Issue of BRP visa cards
  • Final thesis processing

To book an appointment at the SSC, please log into your myHWU portal and choose the pink tile called ‘Appointments’.

SSC services available through your myHWU portal

There are many other services that we offer remotely through your myHWU portal. Please log an enquiry using Ask HWU and we will do our best to help. Service we offer remotely include:

  • Council Tax exemptions
  • Payment-related enquiries and receipts
  • Providing advice and sign-posting students to other University departments
  • Transcripts and Confirmation of Studies letters

If you have any questions about the services mentioned above, you can submit them through your Student Portal Ask HWU

How to find us

The Student Service Centre is located in the Hugh Nisbet Building. Use our campus map or Google Maps to find us.

Key information

Student Service Centre (UK)