Office 365 is Microsoft's Office, email, calendar, document storage and collaboration products made available in the "cloud". You can access these products from your web browser, your PC and your mobile devices from anywhere in the world.
You can install Office on 5 devices across Windows and Mac platforms and 5 mobile devices - up to 10 personal devices in total. The software will run locally on your device (so you don’t need to be connected to the Internet to use it).
What do you get with Office 365?
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Teams and OneDrive for Business
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Email and Calendar
Login using your HWU user ID@hw.ac.uk e.g. email@example.com and password
- Feature rich web browser access to your University email, calendar, contacts and tasks
- 50 Gb of mailbox storage
- Use the calendar to schedule meetings quickly and easily
- Share your availability with others in the University
On Office 365, you can continue to use your Outlook desktop application as usual - it will be linked to your Office 365 account. Your desktop application should look and behave as it always did.
Alternatively, you can access your email etc via Office 365 using your web browser.
See Email for more information
- 1 Tb of storage for your documents.
- Create and edit Microsoft Office documents from OneDrive in your browser
- Includes Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint web apps
- Share documents and collaborate with others
See File Storage from more information.
Work collaboratively with others. See Teams for more information.
- Keep in touch when you’re on the go.
- Retrieve and send University emails, contacts, and meeting appointments.
- Get Office 365 apps for your Surface, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android and more...