How do I request a transfer?

Transfer requests for January 2023

Transfer requests are now closed.

If you are an eligible undergraduate, you will be able to request a temporary or permanent transfer for September 2023 using the MyHWU – Inter-Campus Transfer application on Student Self Service. Applications for this will open in Spring 2023.

Please note we cannot guarantee that your application to transfer will be approved and it may be affected by local and international COVID-19 restrictions.

Request deadlines

Transfer requests for Malaysia and Dubai for January 2023  are now closed.

See also: Can I apply for Travel Bursaries?