Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a Go Global inter-campus transfer:
- your programme must be running at the other campus. You can check your eligibility (see below) or visit the programme pages for Malaysia and UK campuses.
- although there are no specific grades required to transfer, you must be able to demonstrate successful academic performance in earlier stages of your programme, and have passed your semester 1 exams.
For most programmes it is possible to transfer for one semester or one year. There may be a limited number of transfers available on some programmes.
There may be some programmes that are structured to facilitate transfer at the end of a year/stage, so transferring at the end of a semester may not always be available.
If you are a current undergraduate student, you must have completed one full year of study before you can do an inter-campus transfer, and:
- Your degree programme must be available at the campus you wish to transfer to.
- You must pass all exams and assessments to enable you to progress to the academic year in which you intend to transfer. If you have a resit, you will normally not be eligible.
- You must not have any outstanding debts to the University, such as tuition fees or accommodation fees.
Students on postgraduate taught Masters programmes should contact the Go Global Team on firstname.lastname@example.org as applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
See also: How to apply.