Paying your tuition fees
All students have to pay tuition fees for their study. Your tuition fees will be paid by:
- you (this is called self-financing)
- a sponsor organisation (for example, your employer)
- a funding body.
Tuition fees paid by a sponsor or funding body
- If any of your tuition fees are being paid by a sponsoring organisation or funder, you must send the letter from your sponsor or funder that confirms this to MyStudentCentre@hw.ac.uk. Until the University has this letter you are liable for paying all your fees yourself.
- If only some of your fees are being paid by a sponsoring organisation of funder you must pay the rest of your fees yourself.
- If you are funded or sponsored, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have applied for funding or sponsorship for each year of your study.
If you are a self-financing student, you must pay all your fees yourself.
There are several ways to pay by referring to Mode of Payment.