Update your details

It is important that the University holds up-to-date and accurate records for you. If you change your address, name or any other personal details, please ensure that your Student Record is amended appropriately.

Update your details online

You can update your personal details, such as your address and emergency contact details via Student Self Service. These details can also be updated during online enrolment in the Personal Information section.

If you have changed your name

If you have changed your name, please inform the Student Service Centre as soon as possible and provide the appropriate documentation. Please note that it is in your own interest to advise us of changes to your name immediately.

If you have changed your passport or visa

If you hold a visa to study, the University are required to keep a record of your passport and visa information. This will be taken during enrolment, however if this information changes please take your new documents along to your Student Service Centre.

Key information

Student Service Centre - Malaysia Campus

Student Service Centre - Dubai Campus

Student Service Centre - UK campuses

+44 131 451 8899