Please use the checklist below:
- It is essential in many cases to apply to graduate before you receive formal notification of your results. However, if you do not receive notification of your award (via online results, assessment results letter or letter of award) by 19 June 2020, you will not graduate this Summer. Your application will automatically become void and you will be refunded for any monies paid. This also applies to applications to graduate in absentia.
- Check the date and time of your graduation ceremony and the order of events page in due course.
- Apply to graduate. You will be notified by email when the online graduation application system will be open for Summer 2020. We expect the system to open by mid-April.
- Clear any outstanding debt with the University by Thursday 14 May 2020.
- Please contact the hire company to order your gown and hood well in advance of the ceremony. You will not be permitted to graduate in person or be presented to the Chancellor/Vice-Chancellor without one.
- Professional Photography will be available for individual or family photographs. For further information please go to the Photography webpage.
- You can still use the Careers and Graduate Futures Service to get advice and help you with your job hunting for up to two years after graduating. Don’t forget to register with our Graduate Jobs Database
- Find out what Alumni can offer you after graduation.
- Return all library books prior to the ceremony.