How do I apply?

Applications for September 2022

If you are an eligible undergraduate, you will be able to apply for a temporary or permanent transfers for September 2022 using the MyHWU – Inter-Campus Transfer application on Student Self Service when applications open at the end of February

Please note we cannot guarantee that your application to transfer will be approved and it may be affected by local and international COVID-19 restrictions

Application deadlines

Applications for September 2022 will open by the end of February

See also: Can I apply for Travel Bursaries?

Please note: Heriot-Watt reserves the right to withdraw opportunities to participate in the Go Global programme, including Inter-Campus Transfers, at any time.