Continuing students

All continuing students are required to enrol with the University before the start of the new academic year. You can find the deadline dates.

When you can enrol online

If you received a pass/proceed decision from your last academic year of study by the Examination Board or equivalent for research students, you can enrol online from early August 2024.

If you received a pass/proceed decision at the Resit Examination Boards, you can enrol online after your results are released.

Students on an exchange or placement still need to enrol for the new academic year. 

How to check your assessment results

You will find the examination board decision on your assessment results online.

Returning from a Temporary Suspension of Studies

If you are returning from a Temporary Suspension of Studies the above dates for enrolment will apply depending on the last academic decision given to you prior to your suspension. Otherwise please enrol once your temporary suspension of studies ends.

Completing your enrolment

Before you enrol for 2024/25, please ensure you have arrangements in place for the payment of your tuition fees and you know which courses you intend to register for.

Students with an outstanding debt will not be able to enrol until the debt is paid.

Information on the courses you should register for is available here and during online enrolment or via information provided by your Academic School.

Please check the dates above for when you can enrol. Please make sure you have completed your enrolment before the deadline date.

If you fail to enrol on time, a late fee may be charged. Find out more about late or non-enrolment.

Key information

Student Service Centre - UK campuses

Student Service Centre - Dubai Campus

Student Service Centre - Malaysia Campus