All of the University’s policy, procedures and guideline documents related to learning, teaching and assessment are provide here. Full documents are contained in the Policy Bank, while Briefing Papers provide a one-page summary of key policies.
Read the University's Learning and Teaching Strategy 2018-2025 and its accompanying Operation Plan.
The University Committee for Learning and Teaching has institutional responsibility for strategic issues related to learning and teaching, including the University’s Learning and Teaching Strategy, and the quality of the student learning experience. To view details on the Terms or Reference, membership and handbook, please visit the UCLT webpage.
- Learning and Teaching Policy Bank
- Learning and Teaching Briefing Papers
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Learning and Teaching Matters
- Learning and Teaching Quick Guides
- Graduate Attributes
- Retention Strategy
- Peer Support of Teaching
- Thematic Review
- Enhancement Led Institutional Review (ELIR)
- Consultation, November and December 2017
- University Teaching Excellence Awards
- Deputy Principal's Award