Health and well-being
Issues of health and well-being affect us all personally. Our research produces solutions; from addressing the problems of an ageing population, to better planning and operation of water supplies, to identifying substances that cause adverse health effects.
Our impactful research helps us live longer and better lives.
- Integrating epidemic and genetic data - new statistical methods
- Improving equality, inclusion - workplace justice for professional neurodiverse employees
- The dangers of driver distraction - a psychological study that has influenced government road safety policy.
- What keeps us sharp? - lifestyle choices that benefit brain health
- Ending arsenic mass poisoning - removing arsenic from groundwater
- Re-designing medical compression - improving burn scarring