Even the most gifted, the most confident of students need a little help from time to time.
Whether you study online at home or with a learning partner you’re never far from the support of our faculty and your fellow learners.
Here’s a little look at the support you can expect
Join the conversation
Vist our open Facebook group
Our students have lots to say about studying, the Edinburgh Business School experience and life in general.
Drop-in to see what they’re saying...
Read an example course syllabus
Get a feel for the course before you make that all-important purchase
This PDF is an extended outline of the course syllabus for Delivering Successful Projects.
"We have a team of dedicated advisors who help students before they start, during their studies, right through to graduation"
Professor Dame Heather McGregor
PROVOST AND VICE PRINCIPAL, HERIOT-WATT UNIVERSITY DUBAI
Our programmes fit the way you work, the way you live.
Giving you the flexibility to study wherever you learn best
With Edinburgh Business School you can study at home, on campus or with a Learning Partner. You can even choose to mix and match your locations.
Learn with us, wherever you are
Edinburgh Business School is truly international. As well as three campuses in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we have a presence in more than 100 countries.
Sit your exams locally
We offer local examinations to all our students. Each course is assessed by a one three-hour examination. You can sit your exams in March, June, August and December.
Do you already have academic qualifications?
You may be entitled to exemptions from core and elective courses on our masters programmes.
Delivering Successful Projects - Introducing the EcoLife Project
We have a library of informative visual material to guide you through critical concepts. Here’s just one of them. The full library is available through your Student Portal.
What are the technical requirements?
• Access to a PC or laptop running Windows 7 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.6 (or newer)
• A connection to the internet via a reliable and suitable connection with a minimum connection speed of 512kbps
• The latest version of one of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or any other browser as notified from time to time by us
• The latest version of Adobe Reader and Flash Player
• Minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600px