Led by our Master Blackbelt Professor Helen Mackenzie, this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course provides training in the application of analytical tools and the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology to support process management and process improvement initiatives throughout the organisation.
Duration: 8 x 3hour sessions
• Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt process
• DMAIC methodology
• Understanding the building blocks and six sigma core values.
• How to select a good project
• How to build a strong foundation for your project and ensure alignment with Business Strategy
• How to use data effectively in process improvement.
In order to gain the Green Belt award, participants are required to complete a continuous improvement project based on LSS tools after completing the course. This is expected to demonstrate a benefit of approximately £30k to your organisation.
Please note: you will require computer access with Minitab software
Interested in Green Belt?
Please email Louisa Osmond firstname.lastname@example.org to find out dates for the next open course (open to anyone wishing to upskill themselves) or to arrange a course specifically for your organisation (minimum 5 people)