We offer a flexible, broad based International Business Management programme where you can choose one of eight specialist pathways which allow you to focus on developing specific knowledge and skills in preparation for a career in your chosen area.
The international focus of the programme attracts students from all around the world, creating a rich learning environment where international experience and practice is shared.
Conducting business profitably across the world requires managers who can respond to the demands of international clients, work in diverse teams, and manage multiple cultural expectations. Our programmes cover the key issues in international business management including the international business environment as well as the importance of strategy, finance, marketing, and organisational behaviour. They provide insight into relevant social, political, legal, and macroeconomic conditions affecting international business and will develop your skills in decision-making, people management, leadership and team working.
- Business Analytics and Consultancy MSc
- Executive MBA MBA
- International Business Management MSc
- International Business Management with HRM MSc
- International Business Management with Industry Placement MSc
- International Business Management with Performance Management MSc
- International Business Management with Project Management MSc
- International Business Management with Sustainability MSc
- International Business Management with Tourism MSc