+44 131 451 8250
The MSc International Management and Business Communication with Marketing programme concentrates on developing professional communication skills in business and marketing contexts, as well as an understanding of intercultural and international business and marketing issues.
The structure of the programme is designed to provide graduates with access to a range of professions and managerial careers within businesses engaged internationally, but in particular in the area of marketing.
Alongside the practical skills and knowledge acquired, students will also engage in independent research, providing a potential route to research training in cognate disciplines at a higher level.
|Semester 1 (Sept - Dec)||Semester 2 (Jan -April)|
|International Business Context||International Marketing|
|Business Communication||Research in International Business Communication|
Optional courses Semester 1
- Contemporary Consumers
- Competitive Strategy
- Operations Management
- Work Culture and Organisations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Models
- International Politics
- Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Intercultural Communication in the Workplace
- Performing Identities: Festivals and Global Heritage
Optional courses Semester 2
- Managing Diversity in Business
- Human Resource Management
- Branding and Communications
- Project Management
- International Trade Law
- Issues and Trends in Tourism
- Intercultural Perspectives on Sustainable Development
Good (first or second class) Honours degree, or its non-UK equivalent, from a recognised British or overseas university.
English language requirements
Non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of their English language ability. This must be IELTS, or equivalent, of 6.5 (with no element below 6.0).
Applicants with a degree in a directly related area and/or relevant professional experience and language background should contact us for an informal assessment of suitability as a candidate
- Your residency 'status' is usually defined as the country where you have been ordinarily resident for the three years before the start of your course. Find out more about tuition fees.
- Fee per course (module). Refer to the Course Content to see how many courses comprise the full programme.
- Overseas includes applications from European Union countries who do not hold Pre-Settled or Settled status in the UK. Read more about the application process for EU nationals.
Scholarships and bursaries
We aim to encourage well-qualified, ambitious students to study with us and we offer a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries to achieve this. Over £6 million worth of opportunities are available in fee and stipend scholarships, and more than 400 students benefit from this support.
View our full range of postgraduate scholarships.