Research and Knowledge Exchange Support Team (EGIS)
+44 (0)131 451 3130
Research interests focus on the economics of property markets and investment but also assess the implications for government policy. Particular interests can be broadly classified as the spatial dimension of real estate markets, property cycles, investment and policy issues.
Research on the spatial dimension of real estate markets ranges from the internal structure of cities through to links with the macroeconomy. Papers have included topics as diverse as:
- Intra-urban rental patterns of offices and industrial property
- Office submarkets
- Differences in commercial and industrial rental trends between towns and cities
- The nature and structure of spatial industrial property markets
- Spatial variations in rental depreciation/obsolescence
- A predictive model of city office rents
- Valuation accuracy and spatial variations in the efficiency of the property market
- The role of the commercial property market in the sustainability of cities
We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates. Please visit our How to apply page.
|Home / EU||£4380||£2190|
* If you are unsure which residency status category you fall in to, you should complete a fee status enquiry form, which allows us to assess your fees.
The fees shown are for one year only and may be subject to an increase each year. Our fees for September 2021 will be available shortly.
Scholarships and bursaries
We aim to encourage well-qualified, ambitious students to study with us and we offer a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries to achieve this. Over £6 million worth of opportunities are available in fee and stipend scholarships, and more than 400 students benefit from this support.
View our full range of research scholarships.