Heriot-Watt University in collaboration with Santander Universities UK, provides final year students, postgraduate students and graduates (within two years of graduation) the opportunity to gain work experience within small to medium sized enterprises. The programme works to offer talented students and graduates paid internships of between 4 and 8 weeks.
Who can take part?
- an organisation can take part if they have less than 250 staff and an annual turnover of less than £50 million
- organisation must be UK registered company, sole trader or partnership
- you can offer valuable work experience that helps students and graduates increase their employability
- final year undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
- graduates (within two years of graduation)
What are the benefits?
- open up your company to new skills and ideas from our talented students and graduates
- receive match funding from Santander Universities UK
- receive support in promotion of internships
- paid £315 per week
- gain workplace experience
- enhance your CV and employability skills
For more information, please contact Karen Beattie