Santander Universities Employability Scheme
This is a collaborative scheme between the Heriot-Watt University Careers and Graduate Futures Service, Santander Universities and Small and Medium Sized (SME) Organisations. The programme works to offer talented students and graduates paid opportunities of between 4 and 8 weeks.
Who can take part?
- an organisation can take part if they have less than 250 staff and an annual turnover of less than £50 million
- organisation must be UK registered company, sole trader or partnership
- you can offer valuable work experience that helps students and graduates increase their employability
- final year undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
- graduates (within two years of graduation)
What are the benefits?
- open up your company to new skills and ideas from our talented students and graduates
- receive support in promotion of internships
- £9.25 per hour up to the maximum £1,000 (maximum of 35 hours per week)
- gain workplace experience
- enhance your CV and employability skills
For more information, please download the Information Sheets below, or contact Karen Beattie