Microsoft Teams incorporates voice calls, video calls, Chat, online meetings , and screen sharing in one solution.
HWU staff and students can access Teams on the HWU desktop or a personal device.
- Find channels to belong to or create your own. Inside channels you can hold on-the-spot meetings, have conversations, and share files.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook makes it easy to contact HWU colleagues
- Quickly check contact availability – status indicator shows if they are available
- Schedule online meetings
- Hold impromptu video meetings started with the click of a button
- Present and share your screen i.e. PowerPoint presentation or your entire desktop.
Platforms: Teams can be used on PCs/laptops, smartphones and MacBook's.
Staff and student desktop
On your HWU managed desktop
- Click the Windows start button at the bottom left of your screen
- Microsoft Teams is listed under M, if it is not there you can install it from https://teams.microsoft.com
Download a free copy of Office from Office 365 onto your home PC or laptop (https://www.office.com/).
The Office 365 download includes Teams - see Installing Office 365 ProPlus for Mac or PC for more information.
Use the App on your iPhone/iPad
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.