MindGenius is tried and tested mind mapping software for Education, having been available since 2001. MindGenius contains specific resources created by and with those in the Education field and is used for: -
- Thesis planning
- Collaborative Learning
To find out more about what MindGenius could do for you visit MindGenius Mind Mapping Software for Education
MindGenius Enterprise is available on all Information Services supported PCs and is available for unsupported machines and home use.
To run MindGenius
- Student Labs: Start, MindGenius Enterprise.
- Staff PCs or Laptops: Install MindGenius from the Software Center.
- Windows 7: Find by going to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Software Center.
- Windows 10: Find by going to Start, Windows Accessories, Software Center or by searching for it in the search box at the bottom of the Start Menu.
It will be available from Start, All Programes, MindGenius Enterprise after the installation is complete.
Home use and unsupported PCs
On unsupported windows PCs and for home use, you can download this software from the MindGenius Website
Logon to TOPdesk with your email@example.com and select Home > Software and Applications > Software > MindGenius software request for home use
Once you have downloaded and installed the trial version, staff and students can activate the software with the University's licence codes.
- MindGenius Online is available for MacBooks - register for the trial using your firstname.lastname@example.org