Managing Business Performance
This one-day executive workshop is aimed at executives and managers responsible for managing the performance of their organisation.
Managing Business Perfomance
1 Day Executive Workshop
Edinburgh Business School,
Standard Tickets - £350
This course is designed for the below individuals;
- Directors and senior managers responsible for the performance of their organisation
- Change leaders leading performance improvement programmes
- Executives from industrial, commercial, public sector and third sector organisations.
This one-day executive workshop will cover the below topics:
- What are we managing?
- What is performance?
- What do best companies manage?
- How to use the measures
- Control without “Controlling”
- Engaging People
- Designing interventions
Participants will gain a thorough understanding of the following questions in the context of their own organisation.
- What are we managing? – do we understand the value streams and processes we ought to manage?
- Performance measurement – do we know how to design effective performance measurement systems?
- Using performance measures – do we know how to use performance measures effectively?
- Organisational capabilities – do we understand the capabilities that underpin the long term sustainable performance?
- Control without “Controlling” – do we know how to control organisations without being “controlling”?
- Effective interventions – do we know how to design and deliver effective interventions?
Professor Umit Bititci
View Professor Bititci discussing why some companies always perform better here.
For all workshop content related enquiries please contact the Workshop Organiser, Professor Umit Bititci, U.S.Bititci@hw.ac.uk
For all other enquiries please contact the Executive Education unit: firstname.lastname@example.org