Bloomberg Market Concept & Portfolio Analysis Course
|Bloomberg Market Concept & Portfolio Analysis||
Edinburgh Business School,
|Standard Tickets - £1,500|
This intensive course comprises of an introduction to the markets and a financial analysis using the Bloomberg Terminal. In addition to providing valuable networking opportunities, this programme will enhance and develop the knowledge and skills of attendees, as well as giving an introduction to portfolio building that comprises of various asset classes for the purpose of personal investments.
Using a mixture of self-learning, lectures, and hands-on training, participants will work on building optimal investment portfolios using our Bloomberg Terminals under the expert eye of our course leader, Dr Mo Sherif.
This course is designed for individuals from who are interested in enhancing their financial analysis skills and building an optimal investment portfolio. This may include the below individuals:
- Executives from industrial, commercial, public sector and third sector organisations.
- Those intending to work in, and new entrants to, the invesment and financial sector
- Directors and senior managers responsible for the performance of their organisation
- Those already working in the sector who wish to improve their practical knowledge and experience using the state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminals.
Course content is yet to be confirmed.
On completion of the course, participants will:
- have developed essential knowledge about the market and exposures to Bloomberg Terminal functionalities.
- understand key financial ratios and their importance.
- understand the optimal asset allocation that suits individuals' risk preferences.
Participants will also receive a dual certificate (BMC Certificate, and a certificate from the university) on completion of the course.
Dr Mo Sherif
For all enquiries related to this course, please contact the Executive Education Team: email@example.com