The Alumni Scholarship Scheme, applicable to many Postgraduate taught courses across the University, is open to all Heriot-Watt Alumni who have previously been registered for one year or more on a Heriot-Watt degree course.
For students on a one-year full-time course the value of the Scholarship is 20% of the tuition-fee level. For part-time or other modes of study the value is pro-rata to the above level, up to a maximum of 20% of a one-year fee.
Please check the terms of the Alumni Scholarship Scheme for list of eligible courses and exceptions. Please note that the Erasmus Mundus programmes are not eligible.
- Sustainability Engineering, MSc / Diploma / Certificate
- Materials For Sustainable And Renewable Energies, MSc / Diploma / Certificate
Electrical, Electronic & Computer Engineering
- Embedded Systems, MSc / Diploma
- Mobile Communications, MSc / Diploma / Certificate
- Robotics, MSc / Diploma
- Smart Systems Integration (Erasmus Mundus), MSc
- Vision Image & Robotics (VIBOT) (Erasmus Mundus), MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering, MSc / Diploma
- Energy, MSc / Diploma
- Renewable Energy And Distributed Generation, MSc
- Renewable Energy Engineering, MSc / Diploma / Certificate
- Smart Grid Demand Management, MSc / Diploma
If you wish to apply for postgraduate study and a scholarship please email email@example.com.
- Your name.
- The name of the MSc or postgraduate programmes which you are interested in applying for.
- The name of your previous degree or course at Heriot-Watt and year of graduation.
- Your student id number (if known).
- Have you already submitted your online application?