Scottish Borders Selection Day
All short-listed Textiles and Design applicants are invited to attend one of our Selection Days. These run on Wednesdays throughout February and March, from 10am to 4pm.
Our Selection Days allow our academic teaching staff to meet applicants on an individual basis and include:
- A meeting with the academic selector for your preferred programme to discuss your application
- An opportunity to discuss and review your application and (where appropriate) your portfolio.
- Taster presentations and workshops
- Tours of campuses, facilities and accommodation (optional)
- Opportunity to meet with current students on the programme and ask questions about studying and living in the Scottish Borders
We understand how important it is for our lecturers to meet applicants and discuss the programme and where appropriate, their portfolio, before making an offer. We also encourage all applicants to visit the Campus so that they can view the facilities and meet our current students.
How to book
Please visit our event page to register for a Selection Day and select your preferred date.
If you are unable to attend any of our Selection Days then please contact us to make alternative arrangements. We do not normally make an offer of a place without meeting or having a telephone conversation with an applicant.