Medical Device Manufacturing Seminar
"Medical Device Design – Overview, Industry Best Practices and Innovations"
With practical presentations and Q&A with experts, this webinar will:
- Provide an overview of Scotland’s product design landscape and services available to businesses
- Introduce regulatory aspects of medical device design
- Describe pathways for accelerating medical device development
- Explain key considerations for the design of single use devices
- Present an innovative technology platform, 3D graphene foam
Participating Scottish design companies include Wideblue Ltd, i4Product Design Ltd, The Medical Device Co. Ltd, Integrated Graphene Ltd and Fearsome Ltd.
This webinar will be of interest to manufacturers with little prior experience of developing medical devices, as well as established medical device businesses seeking the latest perspectives from Scottish design experts.
Details for joining the webinar via Zoom will be provided following registration.
Medical Device Manufacturing Centre (MDMC) is jointly funded by the 2014-2020 European Regional Development Fund, the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Deal and Heriot-Watt University