Heriot-Watt Future Skills Conference
Technological innovation is rapidly changing learning environments and the world of work. Universities have a vital role to play in helping people prepare and transition into new ways of working, and in developing skills and leadership. The impact of the pandemic has highlighted the requirements for both the acceleration of skills for the future and the reskilling of our existing workforce to drive a sustainable recovery which has innovation, job creation and talent development at its core.
The conference aims to address key themes encompassing, purposeful education, the role of education in transforming economies and addressing global challenges, current and emerging talent needs and building entrepreneurial mindsets.
Key topics include:
- How are disruptive technologies such as Robotics and AI are changing the world of work
- The skills required to move to a net zero economy
- The role of digital education in driving global access and inclusion
- How business and academia can work together to deliver lifelong learning opportunities aligned to talent needs
- Building entrepreneurial skills for Industry
- Global mobility and inclusion in a post-Covid world
How to book
Further information, timings and registration details will be available shortly.