- Library, Edinburgh Campus
Find out how this software package can help you manage your references.
EndNote Desktop is most suited to staff and PGR students; students working with very large numbers of references; or students who will only be using university computers. EndNote desktop can be synchronised with EndNote online.
This session introduces EndNote Desktop reference management software. Installed on all University network PCs, this package can help you: collate, annotate and organise your references, create reference lists & add citations in your text. The session will cover:-
- Building an EndNote library
- Entering and retrieving references-Searching
- Downloading/exporting/importing references
- Cite While You Write
- Generating and formatting a bibliography/reference list