Introduction and club history
Here at Heriot Watt Volleyball Club we welcome all players of all abilities. We have many opportunities for players to compete within our BUCS teams as well as offering recreational sessions where lots of members come along, play for fun, meet new people and develop their skills! We have two men's teams – one in Scottish Division 2A and one in Division 3A - and one women's team competing in Scottish Division 2A as well.
Our club charter
We aim to provide the following service to all our members:
- The opportunity for any student to participate in a regular form of volleyball appropriate to their desire and ability
- The opportunity to compete within BUCS and develop as a player.
- A regular recreational volleyball programme.
- Opportunity for members to gain a worthwhile social experience through the sport.
- Most Importantly an inclusive 'one club' feeling. Regardless of your experience or ability, everyone is welcome!
What does a typical season involve?
|Sports Hall 1 - Court 2
Sports Hall 1 - Court 3
|Sports Hall 1 - Court 1
Sports Hall 1 - Court 2
|Recreational||Friday||16.30-18.00||Sports Hall 1 - Court 2|
Matches will be played on Sundays with cup games occasionally being played on Wednesdays.
How do I join the club?
Please feel free to come along to the training to have a talk with our coaches or send us an email at email@example.com
If you then would like to join the club, the membership fee is £15 (plus an additional £15 for team membership) for the year payable at either Oriam reception or online. Note: you must be a member of Oriam before you can join the Club.