Introduction and club history
We will welcome any new players for the universities competitions or just for recreation. Ultimate has been running in the Sports Union for several years now, and we are open for any student to come along and try the sport regardless of experience.
Our club charter
We aim to provide the following service to all our members:
- To provide an opportunity for any student to participate in a regular form of Ultimate Frisbee appropriate to their desire and ability.
- To deliver an annual beginners course for all new persons to the sport.
- To provide an opportunity for members to gain a worthwhile social experience through the Sport.
What does a typical season involve?
Training takes place between the Academy Synthetic, and the Outdoor Synthetic pitch.
- Tuesday 7.30 - 9.30am - Men's (Outdoor Synthetic)
- Thursday 7.00 - 8.30pm - Men's (Outdoor Synthetic)
- Wednesday 4.30-5.30pm - Mixed (Academy Synthetic)
- Friday 4.00 - 5.30pm - Mixed (Outdoor Synthetic)
We take part in many tournaments throughout the year, in men's, women's and mixed divisions both indoors and outdoors.
How do I join the club?
Please feel free to come along to the training to have a try, talk to us or send us an email. If you then would like to join the club the membership fee is £5 for the year payable at either Oriam Reception or online. Note: You must be a member of Oriam before you can join the Club.