If you are staying in a University leased flat, please contact us with any repairs or problems that arise with your property. These will either be dealt with by the landlord or the University's contractors. Generally contractors use keys for access when a repair has been reported to the Accommodation Office.


The University has arranged a standard level of student room insurance for your University leased flat with insurance provider Endsleigh. Even though your room is insured, some items such as your laptop and mobile phone may not be covered by this policy. You can check the level of cover provided, get a copy of the insurance certificate and extend your insurance cover by contacting Endsleigh.