License our technology
We are continually researching exciting technologies that are available for license for product and process development, new applications and improved services to help add value and grow businesses.
Some of our technologies:
- Low Carbon Futures Tool
- Additive manufacturing method of producing silver or copper tracks on polyimide film
- Additive manufacturing of metallic tracks on green ceramic/dielectrics
- JournalTOCs - Table of Content Search Engine for Journals
- IB3 – Heriot-Watt Institute of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Bioengineering
- MISEC-Micro System Engineering
- Super Resolution Imaging (TRAM)
- Real-Time 3D Imaging for Bio-Photonics & Cellular Processes
- Solar Window Technology for BIPV or BAPV Energy Systems
- Reinforced Concrete - Condition Monitoring System
See more at University Technology.