Heriot-Watt has a long established reputation for delivering world-class interpreting and translating degrees. For over 40 years we have been developing graduates with international communication skills of the highest quality.
With state-of-the-art digital language and interpreting laboratories, self-study facilities and dedicated media resources, we provide a first-class learning environment.
Our wide range of optional courses in professionally relevant subjects allows you to create a programme of study which meets your interests and professional needs.
We are one of only four UK university departments that belong to CIUTI (Conférence Internationale d’Instituts Universitaires de Traducteurs et Interprètes), a prestigious international body that brings together universities which specialise in translating and interpreter training
- Chinese - English Interpreting and Translating (2 Years) MSc/Diploma
- Chinese - English Translating (2 Years)
- Interpreting MSc
- Interpreting and Translating MSc
- Sign Language Interpreting (EUMASLI) MSc
- Translating MSc
- Translating for Business MSc
- Translating for Business with Entrepreneurship MSc
- Translating with Entrepreneurship MSc