Our suite of programmes provides opportunities to develop distinctive specialisms which will help you to excel in this diverse industry and its wide variety of sub-sectors.
Underpinning our programmes is the work of our globally leading Logistics Research Centre (LRC) which has over 20 years’ experience in research-led teaching. The LRC is at the forefront of logistics research looking at issues that affect the management, integration, reform and impact of logistics activity, particularly from an environmental and sustainability perspective.
All our programmes are certified by globally recognised, prestigious professional accreditation bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (UK) (CILT) and the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS).
Examples of employers that graduates join include:
DHL, Diageo, BP Chemicals, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Tesco, Argos, Amazon, Scotland Excel, Heineken, Proctor and Gamble, Unilever, Maersk, Gist, Sky, Rolls Royce and BAE Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management with Business Analytics MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management with Business Performance MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management with Lean Six Sigma MSc
- Logistics with Green and Sustainable Supply Chain Management MSc