Our suite of programmes offer opportunities to develop your ability to lead, strategically manage and prepare for change in all types of industry and across the business, retail, public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Our programmes are taught by a number of leading academic staff who are experts in their fields and have strong relationships with industry.
Through the programmes you will develop a range of specialised skills, techniques and practices informed by the latest developments in business management. You will gain key competencies including the ability to identify, conceptualise and explain issues associated with the practice, innovation and implementation of processes and techniques within international business contexts.
A robust understanding of business management subjects such as competitive strategy, business economics and international business will complement your specialist focus, and a range of optional courses allow you to create a personally relevant programme of study.
Our programmes are accredited by professional bodies including:
- Chartered Management Institute
- Institute of Six Sigma Professionals
- Institute of Operations Management
- Association for Project Management
Examples of employers that graduates join include:
Royal Bank of Scotland, the United Nations, Turner & Townsend, Scottish Government, VisitScotland, NHS Scotland, Hengst Automotive, Mercedes, KPMG.
- Business Strategy, Leadership and Change MSc
- European Master in Strategic Project Management (MSPME) MSc
- International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) MSc
- Lean Six Sigma for Operational Excellence MSc
- Management and Leadership in Sports Business MSc
- Management and Leadership in Sports Performance MSc
- Managing Business Performance MSc
- Operations Management MSc
- Strategic Project Management MSc