+44 (0) 131 451 3090
As a busy and ambitious professional, you may want the range of skills and expertise that an MBA can provide, but do not have time to accommodate the schedule of a less flexible MBA programme. Firm on standards and quality, the Edinburgh Business School (EBS) MBA programme allows you to tailor your study route to meet your own specific requirements.
The EBS Master of Business Administration programme is specifically designed to provide an intellectually demanding and rigorous programme that enables you to study when and where you wish and to take examinations anywhere in the world.
You work towards your MBA on a course-by-course basis. After completing three courses, you are eligible for a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration, and after six courses for a Postgraduate Diploma. The certificate and diploma awards are formal recognition of your progress; they can also be used as exit awards. Specialist awards are available at diploma and MBA level depending on your choice of courses.
Approximately 200 study hours per course.
You must complete the seven core courses, and two electives.
The courses can be studied through self-managed distance learning, through an Approved Learning Partner or on campus in Edinburgh on a full-time or part-time basis. EBS also offers 4-day seminars and 2-day revision seminars in certain courses on campus in Edinburgh. See EBS study options for full details.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Alliances and Partnerships
- Competitive Strategy
- Consumer Behaviour
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Risk Management
- Developing Effective Managers and Leaders
- Employee Relations
- Employee Resourcing
- Financial Risk Management
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
- Making Strategies Work
- Managing People in Changing Contexts
- Managing People in Global Markets
- Managing Personal Competencies
- Marketing Channels
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Research
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Performance Management
- Practical History of Financial Markets
- Principles of Retailing
- Project Management for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Quantitative Methods
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Sales Force Management
- Services Marketing
- Strategic Negotiation
- Strategic Negotiation for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Strategic Planning for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Strategic Risk Management
Full details of the MBA core and elective courses are available from EBS.