Through its partnership with Santander Universities, Heriot-Watt is delighted to announce that the application period for 2018/19 Santander Scholarships is now open. The University is extremely grateful for the support it receives from Santander through this strategic partnership, creating a range of opportunities for both staff and students to encourage exchange and interaction between Heriot-Watt and institutions in countries within the Santander network.
Five scholarships valued at £4,000 each are available to support students enrolling on a taught Masters programme in September 2018 at any Heriot-Watt University campus. Ideally, one scholarship will be awarded per academic School.
- Applicants must complete the application form and submit this to the Scholarship Office by Tuesday 31 May 2018
- Applicants will be required to submit a 500-word supporting statement outlining why they should receive the scholarship
- Applicants' home country prior to enrolling for their Masters Programme should be a country within the Santander Universidades Scheme - Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay, USA and Qatar
- Evidence of residence in one of the countries participating in the scheme is required before monies are awarded
- Successful candidates will normally receive the Scholarship as a tuition fee discount or via a bank transfer.
Applicants should access the Application Portal and complete the Santander Scholarship Application Form.
Further information about the Santander University network is also available.