Please see below a list of organisations that support our programmes through their scholarship schemes:
Bank Negara Scholarship Award
Requirements for Kijang Scholarship include:
- Minimum 8As (A and A+ only) in SPM examinations.
- Not exceeding 19 years of age
- Strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities, excel in both extra-curricular activities and sports
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Sponsorship to pursue Bachelor Degree (Honours) will be extended subject to meeting the Bank's approved criteria.
Applications open from 15 March 2018 onwards. Apply now
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Technical Sciences (Geology, Geomatics)
- Township & Urban Planning
- Architecture / Landscape Architecture
- Property & Real Estate Management
- Accounting / Finance / Business IT
- Human Resource / Psychology
Overseas course of study offered to
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental)
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and a commitment to excel
- Gained acceptance into any reputable institution (i.e. top universities in Malaysia/the world) at time of interview to pursue a full-time first degree programme
- Must show proof of financial need
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization
Applications for the Gamuda Scholarship 2018 open on 15 March 2018. Apply here.
Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarship Award
Requirements for the Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarship are:
- Below 22 years old
- Have obtained a confirmed or a conditional offer from a list of approved universities
- Minimum 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STPM / Foundation / Matriculation) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels / Foundation
Maxis What's Next Scholarship
- Are a Malaysian who isn't currently bonded with any organisation
- Have an offer letter from the university to pursue a post-graduate degree
- Have a track-record of academic achievements
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- Speak and write English very well
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience
- Possess proven leadership qualities
- Are a high-achiever, very motivated and possess a dynamic personality
All scholarship recipients will work with the Maxis team upon completing their postgraduate studies.
MNRB Scholarship Fund
Please refer to the MNRB website for qualifying criteria and to apply.
Shell Malaysia Scholarships
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng is a non-profit organisation funded by the IOI Group which is a large and reputable public listed group. IOI Group’s core industries are in oil palm plantations (resource-based manufacturing such as refineries, oleo-chemicals and specialty oils and fats) and property development. We invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities in the following disciplines:
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical & Instrumental)
- Mass Communication/Marketing/Business Development
- Molecular Breeding
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Building/Construction Management.
YTL Foundation - Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Scholarship
YTL Foundation offers scholarships to deserving Malaysian students to pursue their undergraduate degrees at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. The scholarship also includes an opportunity to study abroad at the UK campus.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Project Management
- Students must generally come from families who would find it a challenge to finance tuition fees and living expenses.
- Must be Malaysian Citizens
- Applicants must be full-time students
- Must have good academic results.
- Good community service/extracurricular records.
- Accepted into good and recognised academic institutions.
Documents in soft copy to be uploaded:
- Photocopy of ID
- Photocopy of proposed Surety’s ID
- Copies of certificates (PMR, SPM, Matriculation, IGCSE/STPM/A-Levels)
- Offer letter or equivalent from university
- Fee letter
- Income Tax returns for both parents (if working) If retired, please submit last set of returns
- Passport Sized Photo
- 2 Referees (at least one has to be an academic referee)
- CV /Resume
- Personal Statement to upload in Word Format (not less than 1,000 words)
Submit your applications here.
Yayasan TM invites qualified Malaysians to apply for scholarships to pursue studies in these fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical and Electronic
- Computer Science - Marketing
- Information Technology
- Network System & Security
- Data Analysis
- Software and Programming
The scholarship package includes:
- Tuition Fee
- Books and apparatus
- Computer allowance
- Practical allowance