Sorry, this scholarship is not currently accepting applications
- Heriot-Watt Postgraduate Scholarships
- up to 100% fee reduction
- Variable - but a maximum of 5 Distinction Scholarships will be awarded in total.
- Postgraduate taught
- Energy Geoscience Infrastructure and Society
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Textiles and Design
Applicants holding an offer for a Postgraduate Taught Masters Programme.
- Entry date
- September 2018
Heriot-Watt University is continuing to offer its new Scholarship Programme for 2018/19 entry for applicants to Postgraduate Taught Masters degree programmes.
Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships -
25% reduction for International, £2,000 for Home/EU/Rest of UK
Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships -
50% reduction for International
Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships -
100% reduction for International (max FIVE scholarships in total)
Who is eligible?
- Home, EU, Rest of UK and International applicants to Postrgraduate taught Masters programmes.
- Criteria is based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- Distance Learning applicants are not eligible.