School of Higher Education
The School of Higher Education in the West Indies began operations in 1998 and seeks to provide premium quality, tertiary level education, organisational development and technical solutions. Its aim is to be the first choice for the supply of management development and technical solution training, delivered through innovative solutions.
In 2000 the School was granted accreditation to run the ABE Business Information Systems courses, and in 2003 to run the Practitioners Diploma in Human Resource Management. It is accredited to run Heriot-Watt University's range of Bachelor of Arts degrees.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BA Accountancy
- BA Accountancy & Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Enterprise)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Information Technology.
- BA Business & Finance
- BA Business Management