Over 40 free trips and activities through the summer!
During your pre-sessional programme you will have the chance to participate for free in weekend trips around Scotland; Edinburgh’s live music, festivals, movies screening, carnival; trekking Scottish hills and mountains; local food and whisky tasting. You will finish your programme with a traditional Scottish party or 'ceilidh'. You will use your time outside the classroom to get familiar with local culture and use English in everyday conversation.
Here are some of the places we have visited during the programme:
• The Scottish Highlands
• Edinburgh Castle
• Edinburgh Jazz and Blues festival
• Arthur’s Seat
• North Berwick and the Glenkinchie Distillery
• Glasgow: Riverside and Kelvingrove
• St Andrew's Castle and Cathedral
• Bannockburn Battle and Wallace Monument
• Abbotsford House and Melrose Abbey
• Loch Lomond Sweeney Cruise
• Alpaca Trekking Centre
• Falkirk and Callendar House
• Blair castle and Pitlochry
• Go Ape
• Sunday Market and Dean's Village
You will learn all the details on your arrival. We look forward to see you!