Students from outside the UAE will need to apply for a Student Residence Visa.
All students requiring student visa must fill and submit the:
- Student Visa Form or the Student Visa Form (short-term students)
- and the Student Undertaking Letter.
Student Visa guidance
For more information on student visa processing and fees, please read the relevant guidance document:
- Processing of a new student visa
- Processing of a new student visa (Short-term students)
- Processing of a student visa (Cancellation)
- Processing of a continuing student visa (Renewal)
The University requires all students on our University Student Residence Visa to have medical insurance for the duration of their study. A copy of the insurance documents must be submitted with the application. Alternatively, students may purchase the University's medical insurance at an additional cost.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact the University Visa Office (below).
Please note: All fees exclude any VAT that is applicable / may become applicable in the future.