Induction and enrolment

All new students need to enrol with the University. Find out what this involves and get your induction and enrolment timetable.

Student ID cards

Your student identity card acts as your University library borrower's card and your computer card.

Accommodation key collection

If you are staying in student accommodation on campus, find out where and when you can collect your accommodation keys.

Police registration

If you are an international student, your visa conditions may ask you to apply for a Police Registration Certificate. Find out where and when to apply.