All students have to pay tuition fees for their study. Your tuition fees will be paid by:
- you (this is called self-financing)
- a sponsor organisation (eg your employer)
- a funding body (eg the SLC, Student Finance or SAAS)
Tuition fees paid by a sponsor or funding body
- If any of your tuition fees are being paid by a sponsoring organisation or funder, you must send the letter from your sponsor/funder that confirms this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Until the University has this letter you are liable for paying all your fees yourself.
- If only some of your fees are being paid by a sponsoring organisation or funder you must pay the rest of your fees yourself.
- If you are funded or sponsored, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have applied for funding/sponsorship for each year of your study.
If you are a self-financing student, you must pay all your fees yourself.
There are several ways to pay:
- In full, within 30 days of the start of your programme, with a credit or debit card using the University's secure online payment facility. No charge is made for this service but, if your bank account is not a GBP account, your bank will convert the account currency to GBP when the transaction is made and your bank may charge you for this.
- In 6 equal monthly instalments from October to March using the University's secure online payment facility. No charge is made for this service but you must set it up by the closing date of 19 October 2018.
- By cheque at the Student Service Centre.
- By debit or credit card at the Student Service Centre.
- In person, by cash at the Student Service Centre. (up to £150 for small University charges)