To make an enquiry:
- Regarding counselling or support for yourself or someone you have a concern about, Log into myHWU and check the FAQs on the Wellbeing section of the Ask HWU tile. You can contact us by logging an enquiry against any of our Wellbeing FAQs.
- If you are not a registered student at Heriot-Watt University and you would like to enquire about support for someone you are concerned about, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make an appointment:
- Go to the Book an Appointment tile on myHWU and select the half hour Wellbeing Assessment option that suits you best.
- In the first instance you will be offered a 30 minute assessment appointment, where you can find out about a range of support options and may be placed on the counselling waiting list.
- All information is held securely, and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and BACP professional code.
Please be aware that this is not an emergency service. Refer to our information relating to crises and emergencies.